Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do men or women give the best blow job?
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2010, 03:48 PM
kellboi
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_GloryHole_Lover View Post
When I have gotten face-to-face with a guy for sex (meaning not through a glory hole), I find that the vast majority of guys have never had anyone kiss their cock or balls and that this act really turns them on and they tell me that. I do it to show them that I actually LOVE their cock and balls, that I am truely a devotee' of the male genitalia and that I really do WORSHIP the magnificent sex organs of men! Funny, I actually began to fall in love with cock in my very early teens (12-13 years old) and remember being so fascinated with that wonderful and very attractive organ. I remember secretly drawing pictures of cocks and dreaming about what it would be like to actually become what I heard my middle school chums derisively call a "cocksucker." What would it be like to actually put my mouth on a man's cock and sucking it??? I could hardly comprehend this act but actually began to secretly yearn to do it! I was 18 when I finally did it, being "forced" to go into a toilet stall in the men's room of the old Allentown, PA bus terminal with a guy who caught me writing dirty stuff on the walls and threatened to take me to the cops.
Well now gloryhole you owe that old fart a thank you. He sure did open up a whole new world for you.
Quote |