Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Do men or women give the best blow job?
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2010, 06:06 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

Yes I do! and I "thanked" him for almost four years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellboi View Post
Well now gloryhole you owe that old fart a thank you. He sure did open up a whole new world for you.
You're exactly right Kellboi and I spent the next 3-1/2 years showing him and all his friends just how thankful I was for that very lucky encounter in that old men's room in Allentown! After we got in that toilet stall, he ordered me onto my knees and when I was down there, he opened his pants, unzipped his fly and told me to "open wide!" I did and he unceremoniously shoved his fat, dripping, hairy cock right into my mouth and ordered me to suck it! So I did! But in fact, his cock tasted and felt incredible in my mouth and a wave of the hottest pleasure I had ever known washed through my skinny body and I began to suck him like I was born to it! I just loved it and never wanted it to end! Before I knew it, I was pumping my eager young mouth back and forth over the entire thick length of the stranger's throbbing cock. The guy was crooning lewd words of encouragement to me as I sucked and his hot talk made me even hotter! I seemed to be on cruise-control now and just knew that he would soon cum in my mouth. What I was unprepared for was, after I felt his whole body stiffen and he roughly grabbed the back of my head, held it and uttered a strangling groan, was the force of his squirtting cum as he unloaded into the back of my throat, almost gagging me! But I had the presence of mind to fight back that reflex and just let the wonderful pleasure of sucking him off wash over my whole being. His cum tasted GREAT and I just gulped it down as fast as I could, not wanting to miss one delicious drop!
Quote |