Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2010, 08:13 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (16th.), I de-bused. by the GRAND CHINA PRINCESS HOTEL - Yaowarat rd., and walked around to look-in at the GSM. SAUNA - Charoen Krung;
- A small army of women cleaners hard at work on the sauna's floors;
- As far as I could see from a brief walk-around its Recept'n.-level floor all of the electrical wiring and plumbing have been completed; still a strong smell of fresh paint;
- I was stopped from walking-around any farther by some sort of sec. gd. who shooed me back to the elelvator;
- Thus I'd judge that it seems to be well on its way to a scheduled RE-OPENING in nov. 2010..

-- On SUAPA PLAZA's GF. I saw that GSM. GH. has OPENED an office at stall #A23., not far from the e'vator.. Both before & after looking-in at the sauna I waited at the counter, but in vain;
- Rooms, (on 5 & 6fl.), are advertised at 400.Bh. still;
- Facilities offered: Air-cond., Cable TV., HW. Htr., ;fridge., single or dble. bed;
- tel.: (081)-422 5727,(Golf.); (081)-573 5672,(Wat.), (083)-236 1408,(Ann.),.

-- E&OE.. - Usual disclaimer.
Quote |