Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2010, 08:33 PM
sextile
Cruiser

The prince cinema ...

-- Y'day., (16th.), puting my money where my typing finger is - as it were - I visited THE PRINCE CINEMA - Charoeng Krung., (BTS. S. TAKSIN, [S6.],);
- ETA.: Just after 14.15.hrs.;
- Adm'n.: 60.Bh.;
- After allowing some ten mins. for my eyes to adjust to the gloom I sat-down in a not too uncomfortable seat in the block that is screen LEFT and nearer to the screen, (on the GF. seating is arranged in 4 blks. with a central aisle & a central cross passage.);
- just after I'd sat-down a man sat-down in the row behind me and arranged his legs so that one was on the back of the seat to my immediate LEFT - so I could hardly help but be aware of it. Looking-around to see who he is I saw a short & bd.-shouldered man with a roundish & Ch.-looking face; he was wearing a white tee-shirt over the briefest of short & white running shorts that I've ever seen! His smooth and hairless legs were inviting my fingers to do some walking, wch. they did - and with no impeding all the way up.
- Of course I had to move back and to sit next to him and recommence my exploration: after a while my tantalising fingers encountered an erect and std. issue sized cock
- I fell to my knees - what a welcum change to smoke a c'cised. cock; but, alas and alack, he cummed all too soon, but allowed me to continue to enjoy my fill, in a manner of writing.

-- After he'd got-up and left I was joined by an older man; but he wasn't so satisfactory.

-- Whilst I was therein it rained quite heavily o'side. - and inside, too!

-- Possibly not MORE than half-a-dozen of us voyeurs during the couple of hrs. that I was there;
- A real film was being projected: one of those Ch. & costume dramas of some time or other way back in Ch. history - more improbable adventures than even Marco Polo could have imagined or dreamed.
Quote |