Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Kuala lumpur's hotels ...
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2010, 05:03 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Rather than highjack the BKK.-SHENZHEN thread with OFF-Topic matters I'm entering my query here, specifically as a result of Khun Biggles' reply, (that thread #34.), as obviously he knows KL. much better than I do, (my previous visit thither being some dozen or MORE yrs. ago.), -
- Should my Enthusiastic & Am. Friend and I decide to visit KL. during next year's Songkran Fest'l. would you please recommend any gay/gay-friendly hotels priced at a daily rate of around say MYR.100.oo. ? Being reasonably nr. to the 'action.' or its being reachable, there & back, by public tpt. would be a decided asset.
- Thanks in advance.
Afraid I can't help within your budget. I usually visit on business and pay in the 300 - 400 RMB range for 4 or 5 star hotels. I've never had any issues with taking a friend (s) to my room as the standard rate is for 2 people and I reckon most of the reception staff are gay anyway Hence my enthousiasm for KL - no need to pay boys or joiners fees, and lots of horny muslim boys who may not even be gay, but cant have sex pre-marriage with muslim girls so are horny and available.
Quote |