Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Surprise Cock!
Thread: Surprise Cock!
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2010, 09:49 AM
kellboi
Cruiser

Smile in a hollywood shop

It was more than six years ago but I was shopping for a birthday gift on hollywood bvld and entered a shop catering to the gay leather and fashion scene to check out the stuff. Being a weekday I was the only costumer in the shop and the clerk was a handsome 50ish guy that was obviously a queen to me.
While browsing I picked up a leather jock thong and held it up to get a better look. The clerk stepped up behind me and said how sexy it would look on me and I giggled saying I was shopping for a birthday gift but found it very attractive but not sure how I would fill it. We both gave a nervous laugh and he asked me to try it on in the back dressing area which was a closet with a curtain in the back and a full length mirror. I thougt what the hell and proceeded to go in it and undress to try it on.
From outside the curtain he whispered in asking me how it felt. I said ok but wasnt filling it cause it was too large at the moment. I noticed him peeking thru the curtain and saying it looked wonderful on me and he would adjust a few things if I needed help. I said sure and in stepped in and stood behind me as we both were in front of the mirror.He pulled up the back strap and adjusted the front to fit snug around my genitilia. Then slipping his hands round me he pinched my nipples so slightly and said well watch it fill up as you grow inside it. Laughing together I stood there modeling in front of that mirror and his hands were all over my chest and down to my swelling cock. Rubbin and stroking it and both watching it grow and fill out that sack. I was so excited by now and reached behind myself to rub on his organ which was definitely hard now. Before long he had my cock out of the thong and in his mouth working it with vigor. Within minutes I shot my load in his mouth and watched him enjoy and swallow as he slurped it all in.
Guess I knew I was buying this for myself which I did and thanked him for all the help. I must say I went back sev eral times but never saw him again and the shop eventually closed. It does certainly seem we find sex when least expecting it and the memories dont go away. Would love to find him now and show off that thong while I pay him back
Quote |