Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Short time hotel
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2010, 12:10 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (20th.), forenoon I chatted about short-time hotels in the S. KWAI area with my American & WYSIWYG. friend who's an occasonal patron of the PHAHON CINEMA.;
- From an admittedly shaky memory, and allowing that he's looking-back maybe a couple or so yrs. he suggested the flg. two places - both start with leaving the a/m. cinema and turning RIGHT, (walking against the OUT-going rd.-tfc.) -

1. - On the same side of Phahonyothin rd. as the cinema and before one will reach the P'tothin.:Pradiphat i'sect. an Indian run hotel, (RHS.), with ST. rooms avail on its 4fl. for 400.Bh.;
2. - Walk as far as the a/m. i'sect. (passing both the PAULO MEM'L. HOSP'L. & BIG C. on one's LHS.), cross-over using the pedestrian bridge, leave P'yothin. & Pradiphat rds. behind one and start walking with the tfc. along Suthisan rd - maybe for as much a 2M.!? (In wch. case MRT. Suthisan might be the better option than BTS. S. Kwai, [N7.],),?

-- E&OE.! -- Corr'ns. requested.
Quote |