Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk vs Shenzhen
Thread: Bkk vs Shenzhen
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2010, 07:59 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Chinese delights

Shenzen and Quangchau (and Shanghai) are worth a look. Don't try and make China fit into the Thailand model because it won't, it's different and it should be.

Massage venues galore, some go go bars, but China is still trying to come to grips with all of this and things change by the minute although tolerance is growing rapidly, two steps forward, one step back.

Many massage venues, some with 30 to 40 staff, in all of these locations, are very well designed and impressive, some have the glass fronted rooms seen often in Chinese girlie venues and also seen here in Thailand.

In some places you find lots of English, venue owners and working staff, and in other venues almost no English.

I worked for many years across all of these Chinese cities and my summation is that a much larger number of Chinese massage boys are gay or really are bi-sexual, but pretty much always very masculine, and I've never seen a full on effiminate boy / lady boy in any of the massage venues.

I've also visited KL on many many projects and I agree there are many curious young men who are keen for adventure although one needs to be a little carefull of the guys who are looking for lifetime commitment on first meeting and get pretty upset when they realize it's a one night stand.

My most awkward 'incident' was staying at the KL Ritz Carlton hotel which provides a personal butler in their executive floor. The young man concerned, hot as hell, made a very quick move with a passionate kiss and I responded with a passionate kiss, but he was just horrified when he realized that it wasn't true love for life.

I'm also well aware (as already well documented here) that at KL 'blue boys' you can get a one night / one hour 'pick up' in 5 minutes.
Quote |