Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk vs Shenzhen
Thread: Bkk vs Shenzhen
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2010, 06:42 PM
Gweilo
Cruiser

getting further away from shenzhen, i'm currently in taipei and what a difference! young, slim boys are easily available even in the sticky rice places, 'cause there's zero demand for young boys in taipei. guys in high demand include very muscular ones and chubs (g-men). if u like young, slim boys (with pretty/cute faces), definitely go to taipei. u should score regardless of your age and shape. if u're into chubs and u're chubby yourself, taipei should be on your list as well. however, if u're into gymfit guys and u're white, u might not want to rush to taipei even if u're in a very good shape. the vast majority of potato queens don't exercise in taipei (neither do most 'local' gwm, so it's only fair). to get a gymfit sticky rice, u'd need to look like a greek god, and even then u'd need a divine intervention to get laid.

taipei got very good gyms though, filled with lots of hot guys. clubbing is a bit boring: two sticky rice discos (both with rather terrible music) and one potato/rice bar, with expensive, small drinks (and an entrance fee despite being semi empty!). special dance parties at least once a month: u can score if u're white and not that choosy.

for those who like to pay for sex: there are a few massage places, but i haven't tried any (nor do i intend to). they're pricey and the massage 'boys' are nowhere near the 'hero' quality.
Quote |