Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - List of gay parks in BKK?
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2010, 06:37 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
OK, so it's a park. Is it a place known for cruising?

-- Well, thank you for yr. admission.
- You wrote that you 'Keep yr. ear to the ground.' ... .

-- I have never cruised in ROMMANINAT PK. as at those times that I visited it my then boi-friend was living near by and I waited therein to pass a few mins. before moving-on to meet him at our agreed time.
- But the above having been written I'd suggest that where there are men of various ages exercising, jogging, playing various team-games and 'Walking & looking.' PLUS there being two hawng nahms the possibilities might exist?

-- To make a point: I darewrite that while you might have heard of PEACE PARK,* wch. is included in the rough trapezoid of Ratcha Withi, Ratcha Prarop, Bang Nam & Phaya Thai rds. it's unlikely that you'd have visited it, possibly too small & insignificant to be worth yr. considering as being 'Cruisy.'.
- Yet over a recent week-end, (sorry, I forget the exact date - this TOF. suffers from amnesia!), tee-rak & I walked therein during an a'noon..
- I was surprised at the considerable number of young people/students therein: exercising, rehearsing various sorts of dance-routines, walking-around or just sitting & chatting. Gps. of pic-nickers, too. Several of the young men & I exchanged covert glances, much to tee-rak's overt annoyance.
- A couple of hawng nahms are there, too.
- Again, on a one-time visit one might write-off that place; but, as my Enthusiastic & American Friend would say: 'It's a crap shoot.'.

-- From VICTORY MON'T. it lies roughly 450.yds. SE.;
- Google Earth's co-ords.: 100-32-28.E.x13-45-45.N.;
- BTS.: Victory Monument, (N3.),.
Quote |