Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2010, 08:29 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I took 3 married farangs to Proud66 this afternoon for "straight" massages. One guy said it was the best massage he had ever had, one smoked his boy and the third was so happy, he called down to extend the massage for another 30 minutes.
But while I was waiting for them to cum out so to speak, I wandered past the new Chang next door and was immediately "attacked" through the glass by an irresistible, handsome smile. So I went in and had an oil massage with him. He is the only guy working there I believe. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, I left very happy and had to make an extra trip to the atm for a suitable tip. The interior is very good. High massage tables with showers in the rooms. Very good showers with lots of hot water and new towels.
Quote |