Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2010, 08:33 AM
sextile
Cruiser

K-male club

-- Today, (30th.), a'noon. I visited the a/m. massage parlor -

K-MALE CLUB..
- addr.: 688/58, Laksi sq.,
Chaeng Wattana rd., moo7,
Khet Bang Khen, BKK. 10220.;
- tel.: (02)-970 1305.;
- cell: (085)-420 5000., (088)-626 9993.; this last no. was u'lined. by Khun Tae when he gave me the parlor's Business Card.

-- From o'side. BKK. XTN. HOSP'L., Si Lom rd., I took a #504.'bus. as far as LAKSI;
- fare & time: 18.Bh. & 70mins..
- The 'bus. runs along Vibhavadi-Rangsit rd., (LAKSI RLY. STN. will be passed on one's LHS.), and will stop just beyond the i'sec't. with Chaeng Wattana rd.;
- Take the ped. foot-br. to the other side and walk-back, with the rd.-tfc., to the a/m. i'sect.;
- Turn LEFT along C. Wattana rd., walking with the rd.-tfc. for approx. 20mins. to the MAX VALU. s'mkt., LHS.;
- Walk past MV. until one will come to a soi, (LHS.), on one cnr. of wch. is a photo-copy/print shop and on the opp. cnr. is the green painted end of a row of shops, on wch. one will see prominent signs for Fuji Film's FDI. Stn.. The row of shops also contains a 7/11., useful for any last minute shopping! As a further guide there is a ped. foot-br. a few yds. farther along;
- Turn LEFT and walk along that soi, with the one way rd.-tfc., for about 100yds.; one will see K-MALE CLUB's red-on-white sign above the door just past a sub-soi to one's LEFT.

-- Once inside the Receptionist, Khun Tae, (his English is adequate for the basics of the job but should not be taxed.), info'd. me that there was a special promo. of just 490.Bh. for a 90mins. & oil-massage.; I could have had a 2hrs'. massage had I wanted - but experience has shewn me that most masseurs are good for 90mins. but no for much more.
- There is a MINIMUM TIP. policy: 500.Bh. for 1hr. with 'soft.' sex; otherwise it's 1K.Bh.
- I chose Khun Wa: 22YO. who hails from KHON KAEN. Above avg. ht. for a Thai, lean, lightly colored skin; and apart from today's obligatory 'neath.-the-chin hair quite smooth & hairless. Polite & concerned for his customer.

-- We went-up to the 3fl.: the massage room is approx. 6ft.x10ft., with a 4'.x 7.' mattress & clean linen on the polished wooden floor. The room contains a small locker, with keys, for one's valuables;
- The shower, (for wch. I was given a good sized, clean & fluffy bath-towel.), is just along the corridor, but the hawn nahm is one fl. DOWN; when taking a shower it's safer to stand-on the rubber mat provided as the polished faux-marble floor can become slippery when wet!
- There are a couple of bottles of Listerine mouth-wash & a container of cotton-buds available;
- Khun Wa did not join me in the shower.

-- Khun Wa was awaiting my arrival with just a towel wrapped around him;
- In truth the massage was but so-so; from the att'n. paid to my glutes. and to those parts upon wch. the sun ... and his erect cock, (uncut & a bit longer than avg.), made it all too obvious what his intentions would be, especially when he tried some B2B. massage not only on my back but after I'd turned-over.
- Well, after that any pretence of massage was finished, and we turned our att'ns. to the start of softer intimacies: we exchanged kisses, (he kisses so softly & gently), caresses and other such fondlings of foreplay; but really 'I'm just a girl who can't say no, ... .', and in a moment I'd offered him the Final Favor. 'She offered her honor, he honored her offer and all night long he was on 'er. and off 'er.'. Well, I shall allow the hand of discretion to draw the veil of silence over our intimacies; however towards the end he withdrew, removed the Condom and allowed me to smoke him to the usual HE.: a mouthful of hot & sweet nahm rak, "Saep eelee.*" was all that I could say by way of a thank you.

-- We showered together, another but final pleasurable experience;
- All told from 1st. to last shower the time was approx. 70mins.;
- Downstairs I was brought the trad. cup of hot & herbal tea.
- I chatted with Khun Tae, who told me that his predecessor, Khen Em, had moved-on to NONTHABURI. That day there were 12 masseurs on pde., but there would be some 15 for sat. & sun.. Most days he expects some ten customers.

-- The 'bus.-journey back took all of 90mins. - the delays started from the rd. i'sect. at PRATUNAM. I figured that it might have been quicker to have taken the train to HUA LAMPHONG that I saw passing through LAKSI stn. at approx. 17.50.hrs..
--* Pl. pardon my phonetic spelling - corr'ns. welcomed!
Quote |