Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2010, 08:13 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
Khun Ya has transfered his unique charm ... . Charming, quiet and lovable.

-- 'tony. Bennett, (born 1926.), may have 'Left his heart in San Francisco.', but I don't think that I've gone so far as to do te same in K-MALE CLUB?

-- Well, one is certainly too simple-minded or optimistic to make snap judgements on just one brief encounter - even 'though. first impressions do matter - and especially so when there's only enough blood in one's cardio-vascular system to supply either brain or penis but not both.
- But, the above having been written, I'm sure that one could do far worse than getting to know Khun Wa better; had I not a tee-rak who's so possessive* I might venture out there evem MORE often on my pink tkt. daze!

--* As an aside - does anyone know of a proverb or everyday saying that begins or inludes: 'As possessive as a ... .',? I've made an initial check with search-engine Goolge and drawn a blank. :-(
Quote |