Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Penis Shrine
Thread: Penis Shrine
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2010, 08:34 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

PENIS SHRINE (CHAO MAE TUPTIM)
- Address : Swisshotel Nai Lert Park Hotel (formerly Hilton Hotel), Wireless rd.;
... , you can literally see hundreds of wooden penises, all different colors and sizes there.

-- I've taken many of my friends, straight & gay, male & female thither; another facet of 'Amazing Thailand.'; :-) mak mak!
- Actually the hotel is a bit shy of publicising its shrine too overtly. It's situated around the back; from the front of the hotel walk around ANTI/COUNTER CLOCKWISE and keep looking for shady & secluded places - I'm sure that yr. GAYDAR. will detect it soon enough!

-- There are plenty of antique-dealers, shops, stalls, temples and suchlike that sell reproductions of penes - some of amazing size and/or variety of shapes & colors, and wch. can be taken-back home as momentos and/or souvenirs. Although what Homeland Sec'y. or HM. Customs & Excise might say is ... ?
- But then and back here, this is 'Amazing TH.', isn't it?

-- In one or other of the weekly & freebie mags., BKMagazine., Brunch. or Guru. - this is probably a few yrs. back - I remember reading an illustrated article of some man who, over the yrs., has been collecting phalli, and has shelves full of them.
- Possibly some other Gentle Reader has MORE info.?
Quote |