Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Guest friendly hotel - ? Meridien
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2010, 12:27 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Another gf. & boutique-style ...

-- Rather then OPEN yet another new thread I'll ADD on to this existing thread with the fl. -

SUNFLOWER PLACE.,
- addr.:39/17-19, Soi Anuman-Rajdhon,
Surawong rd.,
Bang rak, BKK. 10500.;
- loc'n. in the sub-soi off Soi Naras Thiwat 1., (aka. Soi Anuman.), that begins between SOLID BAR & the former KHUN SWEET CIGAR, (SUPER A. is in the same sub-soi.), next door to the premis of the former SLYPER X A GO-GO BAR.;
- tel./'fax.: +66(0) 2235 9080./81.;
- e-mail: > booking@sunflowerplace.com <
- web: > Sunflower Place - Bangkok hostel <

-- Rates, svces. etc. -
1. - Budget: 2xsngl. beds, (from brochure's photo.), at 980.Bh. nett per diem;
2. - Dble.: 940.Bh. nett per diem;
3. - Check IN/OUT: 14.hrs./11.oo.hrs.;
4. - Adm'm. by key-card, for wch. a refundable 200.Bh. deposit is charged on arr'l.;
5. - There are the usual air-cond., Wi-Fi. access in each room, en-suite bathrooms, & elevator to each fl..
6. - NB. that there are neither IN-room nor at Recept'n. Safe/Security Boxes!
7. - No meals served - but there is a small eatery straight across the sub-soi;
8. - When I looked-in recept'n. was staffed by a couple, (maybe married?), both of whom spoke perfectly adequate English and seemed eager to please.
9. - O'night. guests may not be taken-back to the Budget Rooms, but are alright for the Dbl. rooms!

-- E&OE. as I've not stayed there.
Quote |