Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2010, 08:23 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmpp View Post
They are back to wearing just loincloths at Nature Boy.

-- Well, having read the above and remembering the Good & Olde Days there I just had to go and see for myself!
- ETA.: 012200hrs.;
- Drinks at 150.Bh.;
- Just seven boyz on parade, all wearing loin-cloths wch. left LESS to one's imagination that the v. loose trousers worn by the boyz in PATTAYA's HAPPY BOYS or KRAZY DRAGON!
- The Capt. joined me: I enquired about any interest by BKK's. Finest in his boyz' new uniforms? He replied that there had been none and that he didn't expect any. Y'day. there were but three customers and I was their 2nd. visitor last night.
- Wanting to have a look-around first of all I shooed-away any boi who wanted to join me before deciding upon #5.: khun Kum, (we joked about his nick.), 24YO. who hails from UBON; both parents still alive, has a couple of brothers; he said that he has worked there a yr. and speaks but little English, but adequate enough for a simple conversation. After a while our fingers started to do some walking and hands to do some exploring: std. Thai boi issue, wch. he allowed me to smoke a couple of times - but not to an HE. lest I had to pay a bar-fine!
-- A mature farang stayed only long enough for a v. quick look-see.
- However, a bit later another farang arr'd. and stayed; he acted as an homing beacon as four boyz hastened to draw-up chairs to sit around him, he favored a couple;
-- I ret'd. alone to my app't. at around 2240.hrs..
Quote |