Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2010, 05:12 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterJake View Post
Has anyone tried the male Tantric Massage at Spa Bangkok?
... .

-- Quite some time back - maybe a yr. or MORE - there was some correspondence in the then > :: Trevvy / SGBOY :: Lifestyle. Community. Me. (Gay Singapore Malaysia Hong Kong Thailand Australia) < about it;
- I was left with the u'standing. that some aspects of Tantric Massage, (especially pertaining to male potency), are not for everyone, especially for the elderly who are subject to a certain amt. of physical degeneration and MORE aches & pains than their younger bretheren. If my memory serves correctly and one wants a male potency massage then a physical exam'n. might be proposed followed by the customer signing an obligatory Waiver - but please do not quote me on the latter but do yr. own research first of all, especially as I'm relying-on my amnesic memory and am quoting others' remarks.
- Reportedly one does not just walk-in off the street and ask for & expect a massage that incl. male potency there and then - one is expected to make a booking in advance as there are only one or two masseurs trained & certified by the MoH. to give such massages.

-- V. much E&OE.! --
Quote |