Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cocksucker in hotel for tonight and tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2010, 09:57 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

I just realized that I never posted the diary. Sorry!

I only have the one day to do this, so I put an ad on [web site redacted] as well as inviting guys from my August oral-service session.

There ended up being five guys today---but only one was a repeat from previous times.

(1) An Indian fellow, sort of chubby, in his 30s, with a 5.5" uncut dick. He was very vocal and came quickly.

As he was getting dressed to leave, two others arrived.

(2) A tall 40something, smooth, blond hair, nice large cock and

(3) my only "repeat" of the day, an Asian fellow, beautiful skin and very thick hard cock.

I was servicing them both, and (2) shot all over himself and let me eat it off his tummy, when entered

(4) 30something, slim, muscular, furry, BIG DICK. Nervous, but very excited---stopped me several times because he was about to shoot.

(2) went into the bathroom and was cleaning up when (5) arrived.

40s, medium height, very nice furry torso and legs. There was lots of mutual sucking and nipple playing.

(3) shot a big load in my mouth.

(4) lay down and let me take that huge dick into my throat---he pulled out, shot on his sexy six-pack, and let me eat it off.

(5) then assumed that same position, and (4) played with his nipples while (5) shot in my mouth.

WHAT A GREAT DAY!
Quote |