Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2010, 11:24 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
There have been a few times over the years when I skipped a possible encounter because I was afraid if I got had my signals wrong I would loose a friend (or even if I had my signals right but it was just because he was drunk or horny) it would end our friendship.

Looking back at this I think I made the right decision. Had your friend really been into it he probably would have cum faster - it sounds like he is into the attention but not really into gay sex.

Good luck - it is going to be weird for awhile...

- John
THanks everyone for the kind words and support. The odd thing is my best friend keeps bringing up us jerkin off and really thought it was hot feeling me get hard in his hand. I'm visiting him in NOV for the weekend. He said that he wants us to jerk each other off until we cum! So maybe he is just really in denial and just very slow in bed? Who knows...I'll keep you posted.

But not getting hopes up.
Quote |