Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Guest friendly hotel - ? Meridien
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2010, 08:08 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by james-x View Post
A few weeks ago when I was there, I was told there was no "joiners fee" for the type of room I had - 21st floor. ... . Security checked his Thai ID but did not keep it. We enjoyed the hotel very much expecially the rainshower option in the bathroom.

-- True, for Le MERIDIEN there is no 'Joiner's fee.'.

-- Earlier this yr. a visiting & teaching professor friend of my Enthusiastic & American Friend invited one of the latter's young men to spend a fortnight, (2 wks.), with him visiting BKK., PATTAYA & PHUKET;
- In PATTAYA they occupied a top fl. suite at THE AMBIANCE HTL.;
- While here in BKK. they stayed on the 17fl. of Le MERIDIEN and availed of all the facilities on offer; especially the open air & 6fl. sw. pool, where E&AF., tee rak & I joined them - at no extra charge - a couple of times;
- Subsequent feed-back suggested that the Thai boi, (who hails from I-San.), didn't really enjoy it - too luxurious for him, ( a pt. with wch. my E&AF. & I agreed.),;
-- The Thai boi was bought some new clothes, an earpiece or whatever for his cell-'phone. and was given a final TIP. of just 3K.Bh.! E&AF. & I reckoned that the costs of air-fares & of other tpt. within TH., htls'. accn. etc. etc. were taken into account before leaving that departing gratuity.
Quote |