Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Guest friendly hotel - ? Meridien
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2010, 02:03 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Maybe we don't know the full story. Also, I think the Thai guy should, after not getting money each day, have discussed the money aspect. I would never assume that there is a tip "at the end." The Thai guy should have insisted on more. The biggest mistake here was the professor using the other farang to provide the Thai guy. The professor just used everyone. Now the other farang is part of why his Thai friend was stiffed. But I refuse the believe that the two farangs did not thoroughly discuss what the Thai guy should have been paid--so there might be more to this (like the non-professor farang already provides the Thai guy with a nice allowance). The biggest mistake is associating with farangs who put on the useless "help me" act and end up using everyone. If the professor couldn't find his own Thai guy on his own, I would have said "tough."
Quote |