Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2010, 06:31 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today, (8th.), a'noon. - being the 2nd. of my 2. 'Pink Tkt.' days - I visited the PHAHON CINEMA., (for dir'ns. vide supra: this thread #29.),;
- ETA./ETD.: around 14.30.hrs./approx. 17.oo.hrs.;
- Adm'n.: 50.Bh.;

-- As it was my first visit for a v. long time I would not care to comment, comparatively writing, on how busy that cinema was; especially as it was raining o'side., wch. might have encouraged people to seek shelter or else to discourage them from leaving?
- A few farangs seen; main crowd mostly of maturer & Thai men; but a sprinkling of younger ones, possibly students by their dress?
- An ortho-sexual & interminably boring film being shewn - the dramas of a norml & married life as seen by the script-writers etc. etc.; OMG.! :-(

-- A fair amt. of activity in the seating, especially towards the back at screen LEFT. For quite some time a tall, lean & youngish looking man with shoulder-length hair was being fondled & smoked by those who gathered around; an avg.+ cock, with a well-developed hua-kuai, but spoiled - IMHO. - by the three love balls inserted sub cutem.
- Not much happening in the walking area behind the rear row of seats.
- A few smokers of ciggies. seen & smelt: :-(

-- I felt that I'd been AWOL. for too long!
Quote |