Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2010, 08:05 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (08th.), evening I walked to NATURE BOY.;
- ETA./ETD.: roughly 22./23.oo.hrs.;
- Drinks: 150.Bh.;
- Only five boyz on pde. while I was there.

-- I arr'd. just as a farang was leaving; judging from the way that the boyz were clustering around him he must have been a popular customer!
- Following my usual custom I shooed-away the boyz so that Icould sit-down and survey the scene in peace for a few mins.;
- I chose boi #10.: Khun Ban, 22YO. who hails from BKK.; speaks adequate enough English; said that he's 50:50., has neither boi nor girl friends and prefers to be a Top. He's one who doesn't believe in wasting time, judging from the way he hitched his green loin-cloth around him the easier to make his assets available;
- Well,I can accept an hint, too!
- After a while he stood-up , the easier for me to smoke him: a std. issue Thai boi cock that was thick at the base but tapered-off towards the tip; he provided a pleasurable and long smoke, but did not cum;
-- While I was there another customer entered, chose his boi, and they settled-down quickly in getting to know eachother.

-- For my money NATURE BOY is one of BKK's. better bars - usual disclaimer, of course.
Quote |