Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE FORMER 'FUTURE BOYS.' a go-go bar
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2010, 07:34 AM
sextile
Cruiser

THE FORMER 'FUTURE BOYS.' a go-go bar

-- Today, (11th.), a'noon. - having completed some trifling business in the Phat Pong branch of thr K'KORN. BANK - I followed a couple of young masseurs from X-SIZE, wearing their tight & yellow tee-shirts over hip-hugging & tight-around-the-arse brown shorts - ah, such an alluring & a tempting sight!
- Finding myself in Soi Twilight, off Suriwong rd., I looked-in at the former FUTURE BOYS to see what progress, if any, was being made:
- The walls & stage surround have been repainted in a Dk. Battleship Grey color; flourescent lighting tubes have been installed, some looking MORE temp'y. than others; and various other works seemed to be in progress;
- Chatting with one of the men therein I gathered that there are hopes for a RE-OPENING next month: november 2010.
Quote |