Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2010, 07:12 AM
12is12
Cruiser

please help me sort this out

It would seem that Hero is the best place for massage+ (I DO prefer men to twinks and I'm not Asian), but there's nothing to do there to pass the time between sessions. And then there're places where I can pass some time, but they're not as inviting massage-wise.

Since I'm unfamiliar with the geography of gay sex in Bangkok, please guys - direct me to a street or close-knit area (walking distance between establishments) where I can pass the time liesurely between 12:00 and 21:00, perhaps hopping between hanky-panky bars and massage+ sessions and some kind of show or a place with spa/movies/restaurant, and restart the cycle.

Given the reputation of Bangkok and the collective experience in this forum, I'm hoping to come up with a 9 hours program.

Hope you find this an intellectual challenge. Thanks.
Quote |