Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hi there
Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2010, 08:54 PM
pauly p
Cruiser

smoothy

I met a man in the washroom of my apt building and I noticed he was folding his dry clothes and there were alot of womens lingerie. I was 22 and he was around 55 (maybe?) and we struck up a little small talk and shook hands when we exchanged names. I definitely liked this guy even tho initially I thought he was married. I was wearing a sleeveless T-Shirt and at the time I was shaving my arms for a nice smooth look. I was lifting weights (for toning not building mass) and I have tan skin and I liked the smoothness of shaving my arms and chest. I didn't have that much hair anyway. He remarked about how smooth my skin was and how the girls must be chasing me down. I told him I was gay and he immeadiately told me he was too. I said "so those aren't your wifes panties?" and he saidn o they were his.

Before I knew it we were in his place and he was shaving me and waxing the hair right off my skin. I was naked on his couch and he was painting my finger and toenails. A little mascara and some lipstick, a choice of wigs and we were both femming out! The sex was really fun and we both enjoyed the role play of being a woman getting fucked. For weeks we played and dressed in his apartment until we both decided to take our show on the road!

That will be for next time
Quote |