Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Threesomes ?
Thread: Threesomes ?
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2010, 06:16 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
Agree 100%. Contrary to popular belief, many Thai boys are horrified at the idea of having a 3-some with another thai involved. So make sure the first boy is enthousiastic about a 3 some and then try and find one he likes, and you can live with!

Whenever I've had 3 -some's its usually at the suggestion of the thai guy, or in some cases you'll find a bar were the guys come as a pair. Talk to the mamasan - he'll have a good idea.

On other occassions the boy may suggest a 3 some, but insist on going together to another bar to pick the 3rd because he doesnt want to have sex with a friend present
Quite a few years ago, when I just discovered Tawan bar, one of the older bodybuilder guys approached me and offered himself to be OFFed, and asked me to take also a younger guy whom I guess he took under his wing to "understudy".

I was so excited but also mindful, both of them could team up and force themselves on me, but nothing like that happened. It was one of my best experiences as both of them are not shy, and luckily, the older bodybuilder was a gentleman who tried his best to make me have the best orgasm of my life while the younger chap and him simultaneously stimulated me, both of them alternating between deep kissing and sucking my body in many regions. And bottomline, it was the best experience I've ever had in a long time - and I'm sure it wouldn't happened if both weren't comfortable with each other.
Quote |