Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is there a map to be found...
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2010, 08:13 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12is12 View Post
...with all the various sexy places in Bangkok?

-- 'I ha me doots.', as they say in N. BRITAIN.
- In order to shew all of the various sexy places in BKK. on one map may well seem to be a good idea, but I fear lest the map might become rather large and unhandy were it to shew places with any pretense of the accuracy req'd. by visitors unacquainted with some of BKK's. smaller sois, sub-sois etc. etc..
- BKK's. sexy places are not confined to just the Rama IV., Si Lom, Naras Thiwat & S'wong. trapezium but spread-out from KHET BANG KHAE in the WEST to THE MALL - B. KAPI & beyond in the EAST, and from say NORTH of CHATUCHACK MKT. to SAM RONG & beyond in the SOUTH - virtually the whole of BKK..
- PLUS the fact that places can and do OPEN & CLOSE all too frequently would soon render such a map out-of-date; one has only to look-at the various freebie & monthly mags. to verify that.
- Probably a series of smaller and of local area maps would be the better sol'n.?
Quote |