Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is there a map to be found...
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2010, 03:52 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I just looked at the postings on the map/guide section of CFS and submitted a reference for Mr. John to add for Busaba Massage....but could not find how to make a red flag appear on the map.
While looking through the other listings, I noted one for Proud 66 (currently my favorite massage place) that had a generic write up that was one of my postings in April in the massage locations thread. I didn't post the comment in the listing, but don't mind people lifting my postings if it is useful. I just added another because I like that place so much.
I prefer to get coordinates for difficult-to-find locations because now everyone can have access to Google earth/Maps and find the spot precisely. I also have a MapMagic cd map of Bangkok that automatically shows the coordinates when you move the mouse. If you don't have the CD, you can still get the same data at:
MapGuideThailand.com V 0.93 - Thailand's Online Map Portal!!
Quote |