Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2010, 09:08 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

It's the same owner/name, but, as Sextile said above, "But she replied that it's better than being on Tnn. Thaniya, where the JP. are interested only in girls!", the location address of your gaymassagegay.com reference is the old place (now closed) referred to as Tnn. Thaniya where mostly Japanese customers roam.

This is the new location opened this week...Silom, soi 6.

I passed it again around 6pmish tonight (having just spotted Sextile in the same area) and they had more than one boy on offer...so things are looking up.

Sextile mentioned three places for massage on this soi...and he is correct of course...subject to the expected opening of "calmax" (not Climax as mentioned above...I think, after studying the banner opposite Indra.).

But there is yet another place almost opposite Busaba, called Ben Ten, where one item they offer on their board outside is "testicle massage". When that place first opened a couple of years back, they had just one boy on offer. Now they have only girls. But the boy did drop his pants and perform to my high standards while never pausing the perfunctory massage. I never did try the testicle massage, but think Sextile should find out what it's about.
Quote |