Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2010, 11:18 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellboi View Post
oh yea . He is just getting over his homo fear and once he starts jerking off with guys and feeling the pleasure he like all others will move on to bigger things. You may end up sucking him off first but after two or three times then step back and let him take off. Have seen it before with straight guys after getting over the initial fear. Stay with it now
I pray you are right. I'm going to save a huge load for him in my balls and also trim them so he can really see how big my sack is, especially compared to him. His cock is a little longer, but my balls seem to be much bigger and low hanging than his. I have only had 1 guy suck me and i think he hated it because he blew me like a prude bitch. It was my first time suckin, i blew him and then he leaned over to suck me too. he barely got more than my head in, so i basically had to fuck his mouth. maybe i scared that guy?

i think it would be hot if we sucked each other and perhaps tried 69?
Quote |