Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2010, 02:12 AM
TopmanUK
Cruiser

A tale of 2 (or is that 3) Massages

In Bangkok, for a short stop over during the weekend of 9 & 10 October, (the first time I have visited for over 1 year), I decided on a couple of massages to relieve the stress of travelling.

Firstly I visited H E Massage on Saledeang Soi 1 about 4pm in the afternoon on Saturday. (This was very convenient as I was staying at the Bandara Suites just across the road.) Warm welcome from the reception staff, especially from one young man who had the softest touch ever (but was told he was just a receptionist!!!!) I was shown a book and told about 7 who were available. When I asked about passive boys, the list went down to 2, and I chose a 22 yo, Khun Axe. I enquired about the early discount, but was told that the promotion had ended and the website had still to be updated (I note it is still showing). I chose a 90 minute warm cream massage, and taken upstairs to a tiny room barely bigger than the massage table. The shower was directly across the hall and was shared with another room. I was left to shower alone. The “massage” that followed consisted on simply rubbing the warm cream in, and a little bit of kneading. Axe started out with his briefs on but soon lost them with a little encouragement. After a joint shower halfway through to wash off the cream, things turned around remarkably and Axe proved to be an exceptional power bottom wanting as much as he could get. We showered together, and we went down stairs pretty much bang on 90 minutes.

If you are not worried by the quality of the massage, but just want "a very happy ending" he is one to chose. However I was disappointed by the size of the room, the fact that we could hear next door, and that the air con must have been the loudest ever.

The following day I walked around to Adonis Massage, which is in small subsoil on Convent Road close to Sathorn Road. Friendly greeting, and an impressive (if not intimidating) line up of some 25 boys, mostly with their tops off. I asked the manager which boys were passive (and after a quiet word from the manager) the line up went down to about 15. I decide to try a 4 hands oil massage and chose Khuns Plam and Bom. Both around 20/22 and it seemed both were students from Bangkok.

I was invited to shower with Bom, while Plam showered elsewhere (there was only room for 2 in the en-suite shower). I was concerned that I had made a bad choice as both kept their towels on at first and seemed a little shy. The massage was very good and relaxing, and as they moved to my back after attention (to quote Khun Sextile) to places where the sun doesn’t shine, they lost their towels.

After a shower to wash off the oil, the fun began, and I had the most excellent one hour or so with masseurs in Bangkok that I had ever had. Both were remarkable bottoms and they were interacting with one another as well – kissing and smoking – something which I had never expected. The booked 90 minutes massage ran over to 2 hours. I left exhausted and very, very happy.

I actually met Bom later after he finished work for some further fun – sadly Plam wasn’t available- at BBB Inn.

I have had some excellent massages at Adonis over the years but this was, for me, the best time ever. The rooms at Adonis are all reasonably sized and all have en-suite showers.

Sorry that this is rather long and a little late in being posted.
Quote |