Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2010, 12:52 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Sor Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
Any ideas how I can find this place?
Welcome to Sor Superman ,MAN FOR MEN นวดน้ำมัน,นวดไทย,ชายนวดชาย

I know it's at Bangpai on Budamonthon 3 somewhere. I SMSd the 08 number but not delvered. I didn't try the 02 number...my Thai is not good! I am not sure if the address is complete enough to make it worth going there. The boys look good enough to make it worth it though.

I found this address after searching some more:
sor superman, 98/42 Moo 4, Bangpai, Bangkae, Bangkok 10160, Thailand.

Any suggestions?

Puttha Monthol Sai Sam is a very long road, starting from Phet Ksaem Soi 104 and going about 10 km north. Bang Phai is marked on Googlemaps as about 3 - 4 km in.

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that Sor Superman's website sucks, like so many Thai business websites. They must have bought a package from Siambig.com and then left it to Siambig to do it for them, without providing Siambig with the necessary inputs like a map or an English translation!

It's also based on a totally inappropriate template that is more for online selling.

The site was inaugurated in Dec 2008. Have you any indication that the business is still in operation?

It may be worth asking this considering how another massage place in the boondocks, on Srinakarin Road, (Sextile - what was the name of it?) has quite quickly died.
Quote |