Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2010, 02:07 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloot View Post
... .
Anyway, what I wanted to say was that Sor Superman's website sucks, like so many Thai business websites. They must have bought a package from Siambig.com and then left it to Siambig to do it for them, without providing Siambig with the necessary inputs like a map or an English translation!
It's also based on a totally inappropriate template that is more for online selling.
The site was inaugurated in Dec 2008. Have you any indication that the business is still in operation?
... .

-- Agreed, that's 100%. for sure, with Khun Sloot's obsv'ns.. I availed of some half-a-dozen pages of search-engine Google, entered BKK. - 'Sor Superman.' and MORE often than not was refered back to its not v. helpful home page; I felt as if it were that it was discouraging all but the most persistent seekers. Thoughts of: 'Make things easy for the customer.' appeared to have fallen on stoney ground.
Quote |