Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2010, 10:22 AM
DickR
Cruiser

my first experiences

Ah yes, my first gloryhole experience. Technically, I suppose, it wasn't a gloryhole.

It happened back when the booths actually had 8mm films. I first had found them in Seattle on First Avenue and spent many hours enjoying what I was seeing there. I had to make a trip to Portland and found some adult stores near the police station in downtown Portland. The booth set up in Portland was a little bit different than it was in Seattle; each booth had a curtain across the entrance and was relatively large. I walked into one dropped a few quarters and watched the movie for a few minutes getting myself almost instantly rockhard. I wandered over to another booth and took it in for a few minutes; I couldn't even tell you what videos were playing on those two or three initial booths I was in.

I wandered into the last booth I was to visit that day and was surprised to find the movie running; as if somebody had left after putting money in. It was dark and my eyes still had not totally acclimated to the lack of light. I stood there for a second looking at the movie; which was modestly surprising for me in my early 20s. No, it was not a gay film; it was a film showing a woman giving a pony a blow job. What then happened was probably a product of my being shocked.

I hadn't realized there were actually several chairs in the booth and I was not alone. Suddenly I felt a hand brush my crotch. I was standing immediately behind and a little bit to the right of one of the chairs. I couldn't even tell you what the man in the chair looked like. I was so stunned by the movie and by having somebody touched me that I think I totally failed to react. Suddenly I realized he had unzipped me, had my cock out and his mouth was on it. He probably was a pretty good cocksucker, I wouldn't know because I came almost instantly. I quickly left and went back to motel I was staying at.

While I can't remember what went through my mind that night, the next day I went back. I noticed there was another adult store across the street and for some reason decided to go into it. Again I went into several booths. These booths were relatively small affairs compared with the ones I have been yesterday. I finally found one that fascinated me: an older woman forcing herself on a younger girl. While I was watching; someone, again I couldn't tell you what they looked like, opened the door and slid into the small space in front of me, crouching in front of me and taking my cock out - I didn't resist. This time the blow job lasted for a good long time and I remember blowing a massive wad down his throat which he eagerly swallowed.

I was totally hooked. The late 60s, 70s and into the 80s were a paradise for getting your cock sucked at gloryholes. My job took me all over the country, and I got my cock sucked everywhere I went. The 90s saw the decline of gloryholes but I also learned to suck room than just be sucked but then that's another story.
Quote |