Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2010, 11:50 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Adonis Massage (off Convent Road)

Call it first time lucky but following comments made in this forum I visited Adonis Massage yesterday late afternoon and lucked on to a great boy. Usually I don't respond to 'come hither' gestures but on this occasion I did and boy am I glad I did. As soon as we went upstairs to a room he gave me a full on kiss. We then quickly stripped and shared a shower. He was erect in seconds - and a nice member at that, slightly bigger than standard issue, and a nicely defined slim body. He remained nude throughout the massage. He gave me a competent back and legs oil massage for the first hour intermingled with erotic touches here and there. But when he started to lick me from head to toe with special attention to my arse, I couldn't resist any longer. I thought he might have been a top given his demeanor and his wanting to slide up and down on my back with his erect member teasing my hole, but when I flipped over and after much 69, I f...d him with no resistance, in fact he came quickly and copiously. I was astonished at his show of affection and tipped him generously. Later I scored all aspects of the encounter as excellent when surveyed by the manager. The only negative thing about my experience was the cost structure. At 700 baht house fee plus 800 baht compulsory masseur tip for the massage or 1000+baht for any 'special service', plus cost of drinks, etc I think the place nickel and dimes customers. On the other hand I had a great experience and ran over the alloted 90 minutes so I didn't mind. If masseur had ben a dud though I would have thought the place was a rippoff.
Quote |