Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy Video Today
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2010, 04:42 PM
BiAlan
Cruiser

Fv

Not been on this site for ages - too many stupid pop-ups!
Went to Fantasy Video a couple of weeks back after long time. Sat at end of row of seats in small cinema and sucked 3 cocks one after the other.
Last guy had the tastiest cock of all! Whilst I was blowing him I could feel something tapping my face gently and realised it was his belt! He suggested we go to the corridor for me to get on my knees there. To be honest I did think about it although not sure which way around he wanted me on my knees! I said I just wanted to blow him (which at that time I did).
Then he withdrew from my mouth and wanked off over the floor. Bit disappointed as I was hoping to get a 3rd load pumped into my mouth. Although he was also probably hoping to have dumped that load up my ass in the corridor. I stayed for another hour but sadly didn't see the guy again. If you think this was you please let me know!
Quote |