Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2010, 05:32 AM
bottomsatx1963
Cruiser

first gloryhole

I discovered gloryholes at a local mall that's since been torn down. I was 14 and had noticed the holes between the stalls in the bathroom before, but naively thought they were for passing toilet paper back and forth.
I used to walk to the mall, about two miles each way. Since it was a long walk I'd hit the bathroom before heading home. One day while I was sitting there, a hard cock came through the hole. I was scared, but turned on...I'd had physical reactions to guys all my life, and some inadvertent physical contact with guys that turned me on.
It was the most natural thing in the world to just lean over and take that cock in my mouth. I know I wasn't very good, but he must have been super horny since he came quickly.
I came out of my stall about the same time that he came out of his. He was probably late 40's, early 50's, and the expression on his face when he saw how young the guy that just sucked him off was pure shock.
At that moment, I was hooked on cock, gloryholes AND older men.
Quote |