Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2010, 09:51 AM
tender tits
Cruiser

Smile dreams realized

Love tit play. Once at beach older dude grabbed my tit and worked it over. Then said take off shirt and I'll take care of the other tit. He did! Then he worked over both of them for about30-40 minutes. I was in pig heaven. Then he shoved his cock down my throat while continuing to work my tits. After about 10 more minutes he said you know what I want now? I said no sir, but whatever it is it's yours. He said keep sucking on my cock and start jacking off - I want you to come with my cock down your throat. I did! Great time.

Another time at the beach I was standing by a lifeguard shack and tall black dude walked up. I sat down on the steps so my head was level with his cock. He said go for it. I took out his really big cock and started sucking. After a few minutes he said stand up. When I did he said bend over and keep sucking. Then he started rubbing my ass. He said nice ass, is it tight? I said you tell me, gave him a condom, and dropped my sweat pants. He started fucking me. Then a really good looking hispanic came around the corner of the shack. The black dude jumped and ran away. The hispanic dude said want to continue? I looked at him, he repeated want to continue? I moved in front of his cock, unzipped his pants, and took out what was at least a 9 in cock. When I gasped and said wow, he grinned and said go for it. I did. After a few minutes I noticed my ass was still hot and horny. I asked him if he wanted to fuck. He said if you have a condom I'll use it. Fortunately I never leave home without a couple. I gave him the condom and he shoved it in and started pounding like a pro. About 10-15 min later the black dude came back around the corner and saw me getting fucked real good. The hispanic told me to bend over and suck the black dude while he was fucking me. When the hispanic dude finished he slapped my ass and said good ass, looked at the black dude and said your turn. Then I gave the black dude another condom and he continued an ass pounding. Just as he was cumming I came without touching my dick. Great night!
Quote |