Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2010, 02:36 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Oh man I am enjoying all of your fantasies.

I am seeing a running theme here. I can see alot of us have the same multiple partner fantasies. I am just wondering if it is because we don't get enough sex.

I know for me I have yet to meet my sexual peak. All the time when I have gone to my favorite ABS, no matter how many cocks I have sucked in one day and even if I came already or not. I still wanted more. I could still suck some more cock. Even if my jaw was sore and my lips were numb, I still wanted more.

Ok enough of the psycho babble.

Another fantasy I have had for a long time and now more on my mind with the fotoball season going on.

I have had a fantasy of being there for a man party. Like I show up and there are a mess of guys who are watching a football game. I am naked in the bedroom and waiting. And when ever some one wanted to get taken cared of. They would come intot he bed room and use me for their cum bank. I would either suck them off or what ever they wanted. And if the game was going bad they would come back and want some sex to help take their minds off of the lousy game.

And another fantasy is that I find an ABS with great glory hole booths. I find a booth with holes both sides of the booth. So while I am in there I could service two men at the same time. I could bend over and suck a guy and on the other end some one could be banging my ass. ANd I would just switch back and forth giving access to my mouth or ass.
Quote |