Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First Gloryhole
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2010, 03:57 PM
kellboi
Cruiser

After turning 18 I began to frequent the abs every chance I could to cruise. My first esperince came when I was in the gay book section and noticed a buffed muscular guy in his 20s paging through a twinks magazine and stood next to him looking at the muscle dudes. He asked me if I liked video but I told him I was short on cash. He bought five dollars worth of tokens and led me to the area through a beaded curtain. At the end of the hall he took the last booth and handed me tokens for the one next to him. I realized that the hole in the wall was not an accident at this point and he put his hand thru asking me for my cock as our movies were showing. Not fully aware I unzipped my pants and put my cock through the hole where he took it immediately in his mouth. I stood there so weak in the knees from the pleasure I felt from his warm mouth devouring and sucking to his delight.I remember having to hold on to the top of the wall separating us just to stand up since I was so lost in the moment. I thought it would never stop and seemed to last for ages till I finally came moaning and satisfied.I never touched or sucked on his but afterwards we exchanged phone numbers and had many encounters at his place. guess I knew at that point I better get use to being called queer cause there was no turning back. Just adore cock and now do most the sucking and swallowing.
Quote |