Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is there a map to be found...
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2010, 08:36 PM
pong
Cruiser

again_ as I just arr back in BKk a few days ago and am now catching up mwith all news etc. no time now to spend much on. Plus this computyer keeps asking me to log in after every post.
Thanks khun Keith for your efforts. BUt adresses here in Thld and BKK work quite different from those in Firenze or Mockba (local for Florence and Moscow)-you do need maps and more precise descriptions for many places out of that central area. Or just a mouthful of Thai to ask. Even google maps often do not show enough detail.
Ex. another sauna nearby here (RamkamHaeng area)_named Nevada-it is actually in soi xx/3 and that 3 is important-as it is not the ''main'' soi=sidestreet, but only the 3d small alley after it. If you do not know that, you can go looking for hours without finding.
But I'll try to do my best when I have catched up and more interesting things to mention.
Quote |