Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Climax ninety-nine massage ... .
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2010, 12:02 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

I visited last night and was attended by a pleasant young lad - I was asked if I wanted a choice but he seemed agreeable, and I thought it would be rude to reject him so I went with the flow.
As K Sextile said, everything is nice and new, no real comments or complaints.
This guy was also a newbie - evident from him pouring half a gallon of cold oil directly onto my back, then regularly sloshing more about my body.
He had absolutely no idea what he was doing - his hands were like scalextric cars going round and round the same slippery circuit. There was a loudly ticking clock close to my head - I took to counting the seconds to try to relieve the boredom.
When I was asked to turn over, the same routine continued, however he started to get a bit more adventurous, before asking if he could play a bit with little spoonfed. Despite my ennui, I agreed then with little effort managed to coax him to shed his layers, and then he really showed his talents - very enthusiastic, no mention of cash at any point and certainly eager to please. Once it was all over we showered together.
I asked the lady on reception why she does not offer these guys training and she apologised, saying that she would train him, before asking if I have received a massage before (I presume that massage is not really their intent?).
Sorry - forgot to ask the boy's name...
Quote |