Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory holes
Thread: Glory holes
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2010, 01:45 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gany View Post
Fortune is a pretty big place. Where are those gloryholes? Which floor?
Sorry I don't remember which floor had the glory hole. It's one of the restrooms at the south side of the mall (the quiet end). You enter the men's room on your left, and the stalls with the hole are the 1st and 2nd stalls immediately in front when you enter the restroom (toilets would be on your right when you walk in). All I remember was there was an "okay"-looking Thai guy on the other side who already had the hole plugged before I even entered the stall (a weird little universal game I've never understood). I eventually pushed out the wad of toilet paper, and that led to some other peculiar weird little games. Eventually that restroom emptied out. There were other Thai guys cruising (some attractive). Eventually, after a bunch of weird cruising games, one of the attractive guys was about to connect with me, but by that time I had to run and meet someone I had set up to meet in Fortune (a guy I had met online, who had just called me and I had to run).
Quote |