Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'FAN CLUB.' Massage parlor ... .
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2010, 05:45 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Questions:

- What temperature will the water heaters be set on? I hope it's not going to be a compulsory 'hot to very hot' setting!
- Will that be 6 inch tiles or 12 inch, perhaps who could mention to the owner that 12 inch reduces the overall quantity of grouting and therefore reduces the area on which mould can grow. Perhaps there is an ISO standard you could find and share with the new manager. Heaven forbid that it didn't comply with ISO.
- The scope of work seems to be fluid so perhaps some regular progress reports on no. of tiles used, total square metreage of paint used and the micron factor of the paint would be quite helpful.
- Will they change the brand of linen on the massage beds?
- Will the doors to the rooms be located for best fung shuay and therefore bring good luck and happiness to all?
- Perhaps a group tour could be organized along with Australian meat pies.

I hope were not going to be blasted with ad nauseum individual threads of tiny detail on every massage parlor in Bangkok.

Personally I make decisions (guesses on possible happiness factor) on the appearance and some discussion with the boys and not much else, and in terms of fan club I added it to my 'never again' list several years ago, mostly on the basis of the rudeness and arrogance of the boys and not much more. This is where I see something good - the owner, from what you say, seems to have realised that the current staff don't cut it for clients.
Quote |