Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 11:06 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

While returning from a Gayromeo date at The Mall Bangkapi this evening, I got off the bus near Ruanrubrong massage on Lhad Phrao and walked along toward the LPhrao MRT station with the intent of locating HandSome massage between soi 23 and soi 25.
Emmanuelle
It was easy to find inside a gated village. A pleasant location with lots of greenery at the entrance. Massage practitioners were siting around in the reception area. I spoke to the friendly manager and most of the lads and asked if I could look and book one for later. I had already noted Khun Peck from the web page. He was available and better than his picture...shy and fresh. If you go before 20:00, the price is Bht390/hr. 4 hands is cheap enough but unless Peck gets on well with Arm or Ball, I will stick with Peck alone. I plan to go this weekend.
Quote |