Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 06:15 PM
bottomsatx1963
Cruiser

First time a guy came in me

Not so much about LETTING someone cum in me...

I'd always been real nervous about having a guy cum in my ass. Since the day my cherry got popped, I'd always found a way to have them finish in my mouth. I actually preferred it, the feeling of a cock pulsing and shooting cum between my lips is incredible.

I'd met a guy online, and we'd had one session already. I was in my late 20's, and he in his 50's (of course...I get weak-kneed at the sight of an older guy with a hardon) and that time I successfully managed another tasty load in my mouth. The next time was quite different.

He'd asked me the first time we fucked what I liked, and I told him that I was pretty submissive, and liked a guy that took charge and made me do what he wanted. He kept that in mind on my second visit.

After a while on my knees, giving him a nice long blowjob that left him hard and drooling precum, he told me to get on the bed, face down. I did as he said, and he wasted no time lubing his cock up and moving on top of me. He lined his cock up with my asshole (with more than a little help from me) and pushed it deep in one stroke.

Normally, I like getting on top first so I can control things and get used to the size of the cock, but I was really turned on and forgot about the bite of pain when a cock first enters my ass. I stiffened up and probably yelped, but he wasted no time and started pumping his cock in and out of me.

He hadn't been fucking me for more than a minute before he said "Jesus....gonna cum deep in your ass". I told him that I wanted to taste and swallow his cum, but he just told me to shut up and to pump my ass up onto his cock.

I guess I could have fought him some, pressed my point and convinced him to finish in my mouth, but his cock pounding me felt so DAMN good. I think I wanted him to cum in my ass, after all the years of being fucked without a hard cock shooting in me. He shoved his cock deep into me and I could tell he was cumming.

His cock spasmed for a long time in my ass, then he collapsed on top of me. I'd already been creamed, so I made the best of the situation and tried to milk every last drop out of his balls with my ass muscles.

Eventually he softened enough to fall out of my ass, accompanied by a flood of cum.

After that day, he came in my ass frequently, enough that I started to complain that I missed tasting his load.

We fucked for a couple of years, then drifted apart. It was another 5 years or so before another guy came in my ass, but that time it's because I asked him to.
Quote |