Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 06:33 PM
bottomsatx1963
Cruiser

The best time I had was at the Executive Spa in San Antonio, the old location. Met a big guy (probably 6'6", 275 or so) and hit it off. We decided to go to the outdoor play area, where there was a large canvas awning covering up some benches.
He was nicely hung, and I enjoyed myself immensely sucking his cock. He asked if I wanted to get fucked, and I replied by laying down on the bench and holding my legs in the air.
He slid himself into me quickly, and starting fucking away. I was enjoying the hell out of it, when another guy walked up and, without saying a word, slid his cock into my mouth. The two of them double-teamed me until both of them came.
The silent guy just wandered off, and my big friend said he was going to hit the sauna. I kind of milled around outside for a while, then decided to go back inside. As I did, I walked past a group of men sitting in lawn chairs just outside the back entrance to the spa. One of them, a silver-haired daddy, saw me and grabbed my arm as I walked past. "Whoa...c'mere, cutie!"
I ended up sitting on his lap for a while, my arms around him while he played with my nipples and talked with his friends. Pretty soon, I could feel his cock getting harder underneath my ass. A bit of readjustment, and his cock was soon in my ass...I don't think the guys he was talking to even noticed. He didn't start fucking me, just let his cock grow in my ass. It felt nice, but if there was a cock in me, I wanted it to be FUCKING me.
I sat on his lap as long as I could stand it, then got up, faced him, and sat back down on his cock. His friends made some catcalls and lewd remarks as I bounced up and down, fucking HIS cock with my asshole.
He lasted quite a while, then his face got red and he let out a barking moan as his cock let loose. I waited until he subsided and his cock started going soft, then gave him a firm kiss on his lips, told him "Thank you!!", and wandered back inside.
I was feeling quite the whore, and sucked off an older hispanic guy and another guy who was a little older than me before showering, getting dressed, and heading home.
Quote |