Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lucy Park in Wichita Falls
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2010, 04:30 PM
yiffy_bunny
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to yiffy_bunny
Lucy Park in Wichita Falls

I decided to check out Lucy Park on the evening of November 9th after work and i arrived at about 6:30 PM. Despite it already being dark now that daylight time is over, the park was empty except for a few vehicles cruising about. I drove to a dark parking area at the North end of the park, where all approaching people and vehicles could be monitored, and met a couple guys who were my first time initiation to cruising. Both were long time park cruisers and I sucked cock, was ass fucked, and got a load of cum to taste and swallow. I'm now hooked. When we finished up, we all went our separate ways at about 7:30. During the entire time, apart from police vehicles at the station near the parks entrance, I saw none actually petrolling the park. ( doesn't mean it doesn't happen. ) Looks like cruising at Lucy Park is alive and well.
Quote |