Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2010, 11:41 PM
curiouser
Cruiser

Just read KhunTST s review about this place and want to report about my visits in last October. I took 22yo Khun "C" (PM me for his name) for an oil massage . He did a great job but was very shy and would not take off his T shirt. I laughed and asked him "Why"? He smiled and said: Have belly "nit noi" customers don t like. I said I d not mind but he kept it on and did a great massage. I saw him during the following days several times when he walked to work bec. I lived at (gay) Vincent s guesthouse, situated in Soi Ngam Duplee. Everytime we met I teased him pretending I would take off my Tshirt. He always burst out laughing and shook his head. A few days later I was there again for an oil massage and he stripped down to his briefs immediately and I could see that there nearly was no "belly"...just nit noi. After he had finished my back suddenly his briefs came down ...he saw my surprised face and and smiled mischievously: Don t want underwear get dirty from oil!! So the massage of my front had to wait until the next day (we were too busy for this) when he was naked within seconds after we had come to the room. After both times we showered together and he took care that "everything" was cleaned. A great experience!!! BTW They have big massage beds and matresses...good for a tall guy like me
Quote |